Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fireworks, anyone?


Hi folks, Papercup Mixmaster here. We have decided to make it our goal to arrive in Ithaca on July 3rd, since July 4th features traditional massive lakeside fireworks courtesy of my sister and her extended family. So I am taking the liberty of inviting anyone reading this to join us for the festivities. Just contact my sis for the details, who heretofore will be known as:

K-nob.

P.S. If you don't know how to contact K-nob, then nanny nanny foo foo to you.

5 comments:

T with Honey said...

Hi! I've been lurking here since K-nob sent out email letting us know about your cross-country blog.

Had to come out of the woodwork and comment after this though... she must LOVE that name!! I'm wiping coffee off my monitor after laughing so hard.

Kimmy said...

Yo, K-nob in the hizzzzouuuuuse!

Email me at: kimlamorte@yahoo.com regarding said festivities.

Mike Esterman said...

Have fun in Canada. Water slide must have been great! Good luck.

lou jones said...

i'm crying and laughing at the same time.
k-nob! laugh!
can't be in ithaca on july 3! cry!

Meg M. said...

Oh how I wish the fam and I could join you, but alas, the drive is too long to do twice in one day and the hubs get up at 5:30am for work the next morning :(
One day soon, though! We will do it one day soon!